Thursday, April 28, 2011

art portfolio

ap art portfolio is due next friday and I'm still working on it..
I was going to drop out of ap art because I didn't think I could finish 24 pieces by the 6th.
I went to talk to ms. daniels but she said it was too late to do that since I already filled out the form..
but then I thought about it again and it was stupid of me to dropp out because I worked on it so hard almost for a year
If I give up now then I might regret for my whole life haha so I talked to mr. malady about how I'm going to spend time for each artwork so that I can have all 24 finished pieces by next friday
I already have 15 that are done and the rest of them are almost done!
but I'll still have to take pictures of them and write a concentration statement which will take some time
I want to be done with this as soon as possible so I don't have to come home and draw all night ):





1 comment:

  1. I would really, really love to take a look at your portfolio for AP. When you bring it in, may I look at it?

    And did you get them all done on time? :)

    ReplyDelete