Saturday, February 12, 2011

My love of art ♥

I love art. I have always loved to draw.
Since when I was about 6 years old, my favorite thing to do was drawing.
 I remember I skipped so many days of kindergarten just to sit in  my room and draw all day.
At that time, my mom was working at the animation studio.
So I always asked her to draw something for me so I could copy her drawings.
 I'm now 18 years old, senior in high school and I'm in AP studio art.
I knew art was my favorite but I never thought that  it would get this far.
After I graduate from high school, I'm planning to go to art school and major in interior design or illustration. I still haven't decided what I'm gonna do between these two.
The great thing about art is that there isn't really a good or bad.
I think every drawings (or paintings) has it's own meaning and a story
and nobody could judge if it's good or bad because everyone's point of view is different.

♥Here are some of my favorite paintings♥


Michael Shapcott Firefly


 Kris Lewis Red carnation


  Daniel Merriam In the heart of an angel


Tran Nguyen And our world came tumbling after

1 comment:

  1. I am so envious of artist people. I have absolutely NO artistic ability.

    I think the paintings you've chosen are lovely.

    ReplyDelete