Thursday, February 24, 2011

Miyazaki Hayao

Howl's Moving Castle's theme song ♥


Miyazaki Hayao is a Japanese film director, screenwriter, character designer,
animator, storyboard artist and manga artist.
I first watched his movie called "Howl's Moving Castle" when I was in 5th grade
and since then He's been my biggest inspiration.
I never watch same movie more than once and his movies are exception..
I probably watched Howl's Moving Castle more than 10 times and I cry evertime I watch it.
The great thing about him is that he uses the traditional animation process which means he hand draws everything. I love how the colors are so vivid and the details are amazing.
His movies always have themes about fantasy and other worlds, and yet there's something
so elementally human, and basic.
If I have a chance to go to Japan again, I wanna go to Ghibli Museum ♥(designed by Miyazaki Hayao).










1 comment:

  1. I listened to the music as I read your blog. Interesting.

    Heather I notice in your writing that you have a hard time with the articles: the, a, and a. They are hard for most non-naive speakers to learn, but they are worth learning to make the language more flowing.

    So, you have been to Japan? I have been there, but only one night. I had a layover to China.

    ReplyDelete